Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Food.

Since I was home with Liam today I started dinner early tonight. Come to find out it was the fastest recipe ever and tasted good so I have to share! Of course I found this one on Pinterest but it came from a blog that I always love to check out. Liam didn't try this cause he is sick and it's a little spicy. It's called Spicy Sausage Pasta, the only thing I did different was using vegetable penne pasta. Honestly, you can't go wrong with meat, cheese and pasta.

Blog pic....


Mine, nailed it! :)



On the weekends I started making this smoothie, Josh and I both love it. Easy, tastes good...try it! Liam likes it too :)

Another dinner I made a few nights ago is Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu, this turned out delicious!! You have to try it!


Until next time,
Pauline



No comments:

Post a Comment